LANCASTER, PA -- Hermance Machine will be displaying the SCM DMC SD 10 CS 95 37" Single Head Wide Belt Sander at Wood Pro Expo Lancaster October 18-19. The machine's standard features include:
- Rubber coated pressing rollers before and after sanding unit.
- Additional flexible hold-down plate before sanding unit.
- 7 HP 2 speed feed unit. Feed speeds set at 15 and 30 feet per minute.
- Electronic digital thickness readout of work table position.
- Electronic positioning of the work table.
- Powered table lifting by means of four heavy duty motor and lifting columns double fastened at both top and bottom of the lifting columns to provide exceptional table stability.
- Accurate and reliable electronic tracking of abrasive belt.
- Pneumatic belt tensioning with center fulcrum to compensate for tapering of abrasive belt.
- Front and rear emergency stop buttons.
- Automatic emergency stop of machine for sanding belt breaking, tensioning, over tracking, opening of the access door to the operating groups, absence of compressed air, overload on main motors.
- Amperage meter for main motors allows maximum utilization of available horsepower.
- Main disconnect switch with the ability to be locked out by padlock.
- 50 shore, negative profile (waffle style) rubber feed mat.
- Infeed and Outfeed tables with 2 rollers each.
- Automatic table thickness device.
Hermance Machine will be exhibiting in booth #208 at Wood Pro Expo Lancaster. Click HERE to see a full ist of exhibitors.
About Wood Pro Expo
Wood Pro Expo is the regional show series that brings education, equipment, and supplies close to cabinetmakers and custom woodworking businesses around the country. It will include a strong educational program on best practices for shop production, and as well as an expo oriented to equipment and supplies geared to the small and medium size shops, including CNC basics, employee recruitment, finishing, lean manufacturing, business management, software, and shop safety.
Launched in 2014 in Baltimore, Wood Pro Expo was first held in Lancaster in October, 2017. It returns to Lancaster October 18-19, 2018 and Charlotte March 16-18, 2019.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.