MANHEIM, Pa. -- Epilog Laser will highlight its Fusion Edge Laser with IRIS Camera System at Wood Pro Expo Lancaster.
The series includes:
- Fusion Edge 12, a compact laser machine with a 24-inch x 12-inch work area available in 30-, 40-, 50- or 60-watt configurations;
- Fusion Edge 24, a mid-size 24-inch x 24-inch system available in 40, 50, or 60-watt configurations; and
- Fusion Edge 36, a larger format laser machine with a 36-inch x 24-inch work area that is available in 50 or 60 watts.
All three Fusion Edge machines feature Epilog’s IRIS Camera System. The system provides laser operators a live image of the engraving table so they can quickly and accurately position their artwork on whatever product they are engraving.
“The response to the IRIS Camera System on the Fusion Pro series was incredible, so we’re very excited to make this technology available in the new Fusion Edge systems,” said Mike Dean, vice president of sales and marketing for Epilog Laser. “It’s an invaluable tool that makes it that much easier for our customers to get up and running faster than ever.”
Additional features of the U.S.-made Fusion Edge systems include:
- 120 inches per second (IPS) engraving speed for higher throughput;
- 7-inch touch screen control for job selection, setting controls, and more;
- Job trace, which allows the operator to see where the engraving/cutting job will appear on the material; and
- Epilog's Safeguard features, designed to keep the mechanics of the laser machine cleaner than ever before with side bellow enclosures, a fully covered x-axis assembly, and covered lens assembly.
See the Fusion Edge laser system at booth #313. Learn more at epiloglaser.com.
About Wood Pro Expo
Wood Pro Expo is a regional event for woodworking businesses that brings together suppliers and experts for a localized presentation of equipment and supply solutions. WPE includes a strong educational program on best practices for shop production and business management. The expo features a wide variety of equipment and supplies mainly geared to small and medium-sized shops. The 2022 edition of Wood Pro Expo Lancaster takes place Oct. 13-14 at the Spooky Nook Sports Center/Warehouse at the Nook in Manheim (Lancaster County), Pa. For information visit woodproexpolancaster.com.
For exhibitor information contact Lewis Goldman at [email protected] or phone 800-969-2212.
More upcoming Woodworking Network events
Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvré (SIBO), Oct. 27-29, Centrexpo Cogeco, Drummondville, Quebec.
Closets Conference & Expo co-located with Wood Pro Expo Florida, April 12-14, 2023, Palm Beach County Convention Center, West Palm Beach, Fla.
Woodworking Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), Nov. 2-4, 2023, International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.