CHARLOTTE -- Würth's new portable glue pot edgebander, trimmer and workbench, when combined, will greatly speed up your edgebanding operations. The Würth portable glue pot edgebander model W-CBC-EC features digital temperature control to regulate precise glue temperature. It's tape support plate guides the tape roll. Variable speed control regulates the speed of the tape to the workpiece. The machine's retractable legs allow for easy transport and portability.
Complementing the edgebander is a Würth portable trimmer model W-RBB>1000 that trims the front and top edge of banded material while also scraping the top edge for a perfect finish. The trimmer mounts to any workbench but complements the Würth model W-MA.1000 portable workbench, which features two electrical plugs and retractable feet and wheels for easy transport.
This system will be on display at Wood Pro Expo in Charlotte February 15-16 in Booths 102, 106 and 205.
- Air & Water Systems, LLC 119
- Appalachian Hardwood Manufacturers Inc. 129
- Biesse America Inc. 122
- C.H. Briggs 407
- Cabinet Makers Association - CMA 133
- Cabinet Vision, Inc. 208
- CCF Industries 401
- Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions 209
- Costa Sanders LLC 214
- DBS Sales - Maksiwa - Amana 211
- DC Distributing 410
- J & G Machinery 402
- M.L. Campbell 202
- Mocean First LLC 502
- Precision Drive Systems 302
- Putsch Panel Processing 307
- Quis Machinery
- Raptor Composite Fasteners 218
- Roys Wood Products 308
- Safety Speed 110
- Save Edge Inc. 306
- Smartech International LP 210
- SurfPrep by Dixon 301
- WPMA (Wood Products Manufacturers Association) 131
Wood Pro Expo is the regional show series that brings education, equipment, and supplies close to cabinetmakers and custom woodworking businesses around the country. Go to woodproexpo.com.