About the Event:
Since its first edition last year, Future of Forest Industry Forum 2016 has been described as one of the most important platforms that discussed the industry's problems and future scenarios. The annual forum brings together the industry manufacturers, whole-salers, and retailers, and offers an open environment where all the sectors can express themselves and find possible solutions to their problems. The Forum also discusses the next year's targets and addresses the innovations. Through the Future of Forest Industry Forum, each actor in the sector can be heard so that the industry can be analyzed fully.
The Forum will be taking place on the fourth day of Intermob, starting at 1:30 pm in the Karadeniz Hall of TÜYAP Convention and Exhibition Center. Here are the topics and main issues that will be discussed during the Future of Forest Industry Forum:
- What has changed in the sectors of Chipboard, MDF, and Laminate Flooring since last year? - The figures and financial results of the sector reviews.
- Possible estimates about 2017 - The expectations of the industry by represented institutions - 2017 Plans & Innovations by the represented institutions - What to expect in the sectors of the sectors of Chipboard, MDF, and Laminate Flooring in 2017
- What are the possible risks? Suggestions and opinions in order to avoid risks.
- Expected sales figures in 2017. Will the industry grow or get smaller?
- Expected innovations in 2017.
All speakers featured in the Future of Forest Industry Forum are industry experts with the names as following; On behalf of General Directorate of Forestry Mr. Kenan Akyüz, on behalf of Turkey Forest Products Exporters, Importers and Manufacturers Association Mr. Mahir Arın, on behalf of MDF and Chipboard Manufacturers Association Mr. Tevfik De-debaş, on behalf of Businessmen Association of Forest Industries Mr.Mehmet Kara-hasanoğlu, on behalf of the Association of Woodworking Machinery and Supply Industry Businessmen Mr. Arif Onur Kaçak Arif and on behalf of MDF and Chipboard Manufac-turers Association on behalf of Mr. Hakan Zengin. The Forum will be moderated by OR-SIAD’s General Manager Mr. Fikret Demir.