Hi! I have two small desks, and am planning to use the table tops from each to make a bigger desk. The two table tops are 42” wide, end to end wood. I want to bring the two together to have it be a 72” wide desk. For legs, I plan to use two filing-cabinet drawer units on either end and simply place the new 72” -wide table top upon them. I am worried about the support in middle of the new desk, as it will be where the two tables meet, and fear placing the computer's weight here. I know simply using wood glue for end-to-end jointing likely won't work. In addition to glue, should I use pocket holes, dowel joints, a wooden strap, bracket support, a combination of these, or another method ?