Cabinetry hardware manufacturer Blum offers TANDEM plus BLUMOTION concealed undermount runners, with four-dimensional adjustment, adding side-to-side adjustment, as well as depth adjustment, to its current tilt, and height adjustments, all accomplished tool-free.
The runners offer increased stability and an increased load rating and allow attachment to a fixed shelf or flush bottomed cabinet. Like all TANDEM plus BLUMOTION runners, this newest runner has the same TANDEM smooth running action and BLUMOTION soft close even with a fully loaded drawer.
Selected as a 2012 IWF Challengers Award Finalist, TANDEM plus BLUMOTION concealed runners are made in the U.S. at Blum's Stanley, NC facility. Among features:
- Wide range of drawer lengths from 9" - 30" in 3" increments
- Works with drawer material 1/2" - 3/4" thick
- Same runner can be used for face frame, panel, inset, and overlay applications
- Meet or exceed ANSI/BHMA A156.9 grade 1 requirements
- Available in 75 lb and 110 lb dynamic load capacities
- Tool-free height and rear tilt adjustment
- Wide variety of locking devices, rear mounting brackets and sockets
- Various assembly aids available to make installation simple and easy
- Same cabinet mounting height and drawer box construction as SOLO
(704) 827-1345. www.blum.com/us