Wellborn Cabinets, Inc. is proud to announce its involvement in the 2015 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center January 20-22. Like recent years we will be displaying our hottest product offerings creating rooms with the latest design trends, and this year our theme to do so encompasses many ideas that not only look amazing but are very practical at the same time.
* Smart Design is our way of incorporating great designs in smaller spaces using technology and storage solutions to make use of every inch of space. Having several brands that correspond to different budgets gives everyone the opportunity to have a Smart Design. With the many features that we have to offer, any space, large or small, can be designed in a way that makes use of all space that is available.
* ColorInspire is our new paint program that allows consumers to choose from the thousands of colors found in the paint decks of Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams and Valspar. Inspiration is brought to life with this new program that allows you to be the artist, so be yourself, be creative and be inspired.
Design Solutions makes Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. your one stop shop for cabinetry that is cohesive throughout your home. Our extensive product line provides solutions, both stylish and functional, that can be incorporated into any budget for every room of the home.
Our many brands bring Whole Home Design Solutions full circle and make it simple to find beautiful cabinetry for kitchens, bathrooms, walk-in closets, reach-in closets, bedrooms, offices, fireplaces, studies, hutches, media/entertainment areas, pantries, refreshment areas, dining rooms, mud rooms, laundries, garages, kids’ areas and craft rooms. With storage solutions designed for all rooms of the house, it is easy to resolve the problem of little storage and accessibility. We understand that the kitchen is not the only room that needs the space maximized, and with Whole Home Design Solutions, you have to ability to save space in every room.
My Fix It Up Life will be joining us! My Fix It Up Life is a husband and wife home improvement team. Their work can currently be seen on Food Network’s show Save My Bakery. They will be joining us at our booth to air their radio show and host interviews!
* We will be holding two contests at our booth! The first one is “What is your technology pick for 2015?” The other is “#towin.”
* We have two CEU Certified Presentations:
* “How to Be A Social Designer,” will be covering the day and life of designers along with some tips and tricks that they often use to promote and manage their career on different social media sites.
* “‘Cashing In’ with Past Customers and Their Closets” will be giving insight on growing business by marketing closets to past customers. Also, it will teach about how organizational solutions can help reduce stress.
We are excited to be at KBIS this year and hope to see you there! Check us out at booth #1215!
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.