Microvellum, a leader in AutoCAD-based manufacturing software for the woodworking industry, will hold a user group conference April 21-22 at its headquarters in Central Point, Oregon.
TechCon is a unique forum for users to share ideas and receive training on new products. The conference is open to all Microvellum users and partners.
At the event, attendees will:
- Review the latest product developments before they go live to the general public.
- Try Microvellum’s new Extruded Product Builder technology.
- Network with other Microvellum users.
- Discuss and vote on product changes and enhancements.
- Communicate directly with Microvellum technicians, developers and account managers.
- Participate in specialized training activities.
Attendees will be able to participate in user-defined group workshops.
The cost is fixed at $400 for individuals and $600 for companies sending more than one person. Snacks and lunch will be served at no additional cost each day. RSVP before March 1 to receive 15 percent off membership fees.
Attendees will receive Microvellum’s MicroManager Shipping module in the next general released version.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.