CHARLOTTE -- The results of a state of the industry study conducted by Closets & Organized Storage Magazine will be presented exclusively to attendees of the Cabinets & Closets Conference & Expo, March 6-8 at the Charlotte Convention Center. "We're excited to conduct this study to see where the industry stands and where it's headed, " said Laurel Didier, publisher of Closets & Organized Storage. CCCE 2019 attendees will be the first to receive the results by participating in our conference on March 6." View full conference agenda.
The main focal points of the study include:
- The size of the industry.
- The average sales price for a master bedroom walk-in closet, laundry room, mudroom, multi-use room with a wall bed and built-ins and garage cabinets and storage
- The most commonly requested accessories for a master bedroom closet and garage makeover.
- The average sales volume for closet companies, independent vs dealers, franchisees.
- Colors and materials are trending in closet and garage cabinets
- How are designers compensated?
- Designers average closing ratio.
- What percentage of closets companies ' products do they make vs buy?
- What is the craziest thing a customer asked a designer to include in the design plans?
- What keeps closet industry executives up at night?
The Cabinets & Closets Conference & Expo is an annual event featuring a full-day conference, plant tour, and exposition, and is dedicated to home remodeling professionals specializing in building kitchen cabinets, closets, and other home storage designs. Scheduled for March 6-8, 2019 at the Charlotte Convention Center, the Cabinets & Closets Conference and Expo will co-locate with Wood Pro Expo, which is held annually in Charlotte.
The Wood Pro Expo brand comprises a series of strategic regional events, located in key areas throughout the United States where professional woodworkers congregate. Wood Pro Expo features a full day of education and tours followed by two expo days oriented to equipment and supplies focused on the small-to-medium size shops. The educational offering includes CNC basics, employee recruitment, finishing, lean manufacturing, business management, software, and shop safety. For information on Wood Pro Expo Charlotte, visit WoodProExpoCharlotte.com.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.