Bogota, N.J. — Cheaper than installing an electrical outlet, Outwater [Outwater Plastics Industries, Inc. + Architectural Products by Outwater, LLC] has once again redefined the standard for lighting with the introduction of the first of its kind, economically priced Battery Operated LED Wafer Puck Lighting System.
Ideally suited for use in existing cabinets, drawers, closets or extremely tight applications in which electrical outlets are not readily accessible or cannot be readily installed because of confined space limitations, Outwater’s unobtrusive, ultra low profile Battery Operated LED Wafer Puck Lighting System can be easily surface mounted virtually anywhere via the system’s incorporated peel & stick tape, screws or available magnets without anyone having to possess any special knowledge of electronics, making its use perfect for retrofitting and remodeling. Furthermore, because Outwater’s Battery Operated LED Wafer Puck Lighting System utilizes a low voltage power source, there is absolutely no risk of shock or of unintentionally shorting out the system, thus negating the need for an electrician.
Designed to release the system’s refrigerator type on/off plunger switch by merely opening the cabinet door, drawer or closet to which it has been mounted, Outwater’s Battery Operated LED Wafer Puck Lighting System will provide 90 seconds of either warm white (3000k) or natural white (4000k) illumination before turning off. For continuous lighting, the 90 second timer can be manually turned off.
Similar in illumination to a 20 watt halogen bulb, Outwater’s dimmable Battery Operated LED Wafer Puck Lighting System is ultra energy efficient, with an approximate 50,000 hour bulb life. Additionally, no heat emission or generated UV radiation ensures that stored clothing will not fade.
Fully powered using just D batteries, which should last for approximately 1-1/2 to 2 years under normal use, the battery housing not only facilitates quick and easy battery replacement, because it is independent of Outwater’s Battery Operated LED Wafer Puck Lighting System, it can be inconspicuously located anywhere for convenient access.
Outwater’s Battery Operated LED Wafer Puck Lighting System is also available for use with a transformer.
Outwater’s Battery Operated LED Wafer Puck Lighting System Product Summary:
• Cheaper than installing an electrical outlet - No need for an electrician
• Ultra low profile - Ideally suited for use in existing cabinets, drawers, closets or other tight applications
• Utilizes a refrigerator type door plunger switch to turn the lights on and off
• A built-in timer will automatically turns the lights off after 90 seconds, thus saving battery power
• The timer can be turned off for continuous lighting
• Operates on D batteries - No AC power or transformer is required
• The battery housing can be located anywhere
• Low voltage - No risk of shock or shorting out
• Similar in illumination to a 20 watt halogen bulb
• Offered in warm white (3000k) or natural white (4000k)
• Surface mounts with supplied peel & stick tape, magnets or screws
For further product information, please click the enclosed link or copy and paste it into your web browser: http://www.outwatercatalogs.com/lg_display.cfm/catalog/Master_2012?useSe...
Source: Outwater Plastics Industries
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.