KraftMaid Cabinetry announces new products that align with home design trends and consumer demand. The latest collection infuses close-to-home trends with gorgeous design to help homeowners create spaces that are all their own. Rustic door styles, handcrafted stains and finishing options, as well as decorative accents, will complement personalized style for the kitchen, bath or around the home.
“The theme of the 2013 launch, Return To Our Roots, places an emphasis on authentic craftsmanship and quality materials,” said Sarah Reep, director of designer relations and education at KraftMaid Cabinetry. “For some time now, we’ve recognized a trend toward simplified living, where 1950s values are updated for today’s consumer. Homeowners are getting back to what matters most and recognizing the importance of their home—a place for family, familiarity and comfort.”
Down-To-Earth, Inside and Out
Bring the natural beauty of the outdoors inside the home. Rustic textures and organic elements combine to create a cozy, casual feel. The informal details invoke an inviting atmosphere that puts everyone at ease.
• Replicate the look of reclaimed wood that has been restored and repurposed with Distressed Finishing in select finishes. Using techniques such as dry brushing, edge rasping, random distressing, and worm holes, each cabinet tells a handmade story.
• Two popular door styles, Sedona™ and Durango™ are now available in additional wood species, including Rustic Maple and Rustic Cherry finishes.
• Pebble Grey paint is a new addition to the array of KraftMaid paint finishes. This rich, beautiful color is a fantastic canvas for colorful accents throughout the space.
• Available on Dove White, Canvas, Biscotti, Mushroom and Willow finishes, the Cinder Glaze finish adds a vintage tone to cabinetry for a custom look.
• The Saddle finish, available on Cherry, Maple, Oak, Hickory and Birch, is a dark-tone brown stain just sheer enough to allow the grain to show through. It’s available in standard and low sheen. A low-sheen suede topcoat is available with this stain to soften the finish color.
• The Husk finish, a light brown stain with taupe undertones, is available on Birch, Cherry, Hickory, Rustic Maple and Oak. A low-sheen suede topcoat is available with this stain, creating a sophisticated look.
Lived-in comfort means the kitchen feels less like a workspace and more like a family hangout. For example, incorporating a variety of display areas for favorite dishes or sentimental items brings personality into the home, creating a relaxing space. What’s more, the color options on KraftMaid products are expanding with contrasting backs and end panels in two new hues that add an unexpected pop of color.
These new door inserts will bring a very custom feel for cabinetry and help create a custom space:
• The KraftMaid Antique Mirage Glass brings the right amount of sparkle and whimsy to the kitchen. This door panel is inspired by the rich history of mercury glass as the first glass type created for artistic value.
• With a nod to country roots, the KraftMaid Burlap Glass insert creates dimension and a focal point in any kitchen.
• Available in bronze finish, the KraftMaid Forged Metal Insert imparts hints of rustic charm to any accent cabinetry.
• Contrasting back and end panels offer a great way to mix in new colors in the kitchen. KraftMaid Cabinetry has extended the offerings with Daffodil, a warm yellow, and Cadet, a dark teal green.
“From new stains and hardware styles to increased molding options, KraftMaid product designers are excited to offer homeowners the opportunity to create a space they can truly call their own,” said Reep.
To learn more about the new products available from KraftMaid Cabinetry, visit www.kraftmaid.com.
Source: KraftMaid Cabinetry
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.