CHARLOTTE -- "Where design meets manufacturing," is the theme for the 2019 Cabinets & Closets Conference & Expo, scheduled for March 6-8 at the Charlotte Convention Center. "Our theme illustrates the importance of integrating innovative design with best practices in manufacturing to be successful," said Tim Fixmer, President and CEO of CCI Media, which manages the event. CCCE 2019, which will be co-located with Wood Pro Expo Charlotte, will feature two concurrent education tracks on March 6. The first track of the event is dedicated to the closet industry (sponsored by the Association of Closet and Storage Professionals. The second track (sponsored by the Cabinet Makers Association) is dedicated to best practices in woodworking. View the full conference agenda.
"We are excited about co-locating CCCE 2019 with Wood Pro Expo in Charlotte," said Laurel Didier, publisher of Closets & Organized Storage magazine. The synergy between the two events will be strong and we will be able to deliver a better product for both exhibitors and attendees.” Didier said exhibit sales have been brisk and excitment is building. "Co-located means we will have more exhibitors, more attendees, more education and more networking."
The highlight of the March 6 education program will be two plant tours.
Also on the schedule:
- Top Shelf Awards Reception at the Nascar Hall of Fame, attached to the Charlotte Convention Center (sponsored by JB Cutting, CCF Drawers and KCD Software)
- On the floor demos and seminars
- Free OpeningKeynotes on March 7 and 8
- Young Wood Professional (YWP) award on the show floor
- Products Showcase
- All new Top Choice awards (attendees choose the most outstanding innovations on the show floor)
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.