If an active business is compressing your schedule, you can still cram in some meaty conference sessions, a show floor visit, and cap it off with cocktails and even an awards gala at the 2017 Cabinets & Closets Expo, running April 12-13 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center near Chicago.
- 8:00 a.m. – Begin at the Osborne Wood Products Ideation Breakfast. Seating is limited, so RSVP to email@example.com
- 9:00 a.m. – Head to the keynote, “Loaded Words” with a chance to hear experts on Google (one actually works at Google). Learn what remodelling prospects are searching for; use those words at your website, and grow traffic.
- 10:00 a.m. – Columbia Forest Products Green Cabinet Conference runs until 2:00 p.m. Experts talk about Lacey rules, formaldehyde regulations, and you can meet HGTV star carpenter Chip Wade! Lunch and an evening awards gala ticket is included.
- 10 – 5: 00 p.m. – Visit 100 exhibitors before, between, and after sessions and lunch.
- 2:00 – What’s Your Problem roundtable with the Cabinet Makers Association. (ACSP Closet Association runs a software-focused table.)