Custom cabinetry and finish carpentry firms can learn how to grow sales and profits in a day-long conference, 'Power Up Your Business,' on April 11 at the Cabinets & Closets Conference in Chicago. The Cabinets Conference includes a plant tour and free admission to Cabinets & Closets Expo, which follows on April 12-13. The events take place at the Renaissance Convention Center & Hotel in Schaumburg, Illinois, near Chicago. It was developed in partnership with the Cabinet Makers Association.
Chris Stevens, a noted lecturer on business development and a professor at the business school of Notre Dame University, will keynote. His presentation is expected to set an inspiring and motivating tone for the cabinetmaker group.
Stevens presentation is followed by five more business-building sessions:
- Hitting Record Sales, presented by Matt Krig, owner of Northland Woodworks, and head of the Cabinet Maker Association board.
- The FDMC Pricing Survey, presented by Will Sampson, editor in chief of FDMC magazine.
- Going from Residential to Architectural Millwork, presented by Rick Thaler, owner of OGB Architectural Millwork
- CNC Tips & Tricks, presented by David Buchsbaum
- Kitchen Cabinetry & Design Trends, a summary drawn from trends seen at KBIS 2017
Attendees will then return for a networking reception. JB Cutting is a Gold Sponsor of the 2017 Cabinets & Closets Expo & Conference. Register for the Cabinet & Closets Conference & Expo>>
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.