1. Outsourced components can cost less than producing in-house.
2. You do not have to have the manufacturing capabilities or space in your own shop.
3. It allows you to take advantage of others’ expertise in design and manufacturing.
4. It can increase your productivity and efficiency in other areas.
5. It saves you time, allowing you to focus on more important things.
6. Outsourcing can reduce your capital expenditures.
7. Oftentimes it enables you to obtain better product quality and consistency.
8. It allows you to reduce your inventory and overhead.
9. Outsourcing allows you to concentrate on your own product development.
10. It enables you to offer an expanded variety of products to customers.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.