What happens in Vegas, no longer stays in Vegas.
Whether you’re at the AWFS Vegas Fair or at the shop, the staff of Wood & Wood Products, Custom Woodworking Business and CLOSETS magazines will keep you up to speed on the latest developments and trends with our exclusive daily coverage from the show floor. A full recap of each day’s events will be posted at iswonline.com/AWFSfair.
Our coverage will include:
• Videos highlighting new technology and design innovations in woodworking machinery and supplies.
• Interviews with industry leaders on new developments in the industry.
• Highlights from Thursday’s BSRA National Belt Sanding Championship.
• Winners of the Sequoia Awards, Student Design Awards and more.
• Video and tips from the all-new Web marketing seminar: “Leveraging the Digital World to Grow Your Business — Strategies and Tactics.”
This complimentary seminar, presented by Tom Denison, vice president of Vance Marketing Solutions, a division of Vance Publishing, will be held Friday, from 12:00-1:00 p.m. at #2871 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Get the Facts — Fast
Special daily e-newsletters summarizing the news from each day at the AWFS Vegas Fair will be sent to subscribers of the ISWonline Update.
If you are not already receiving blasts of our free, weekly e-newsletter, you can sign up at iswonline.com/update or stop by our booth at the show, #2335, and activate your free subscription.
Twitter Us for Updates
During the show, keep your eyes peeled to twitter.com/woodworkingbiz. We’ll be tweeting throughout the day as we tour the North and Central exhibit halls on the lookout for breaking news and innovative products. Also, don’t forget to drop us a line and let us know if you come across some must-see products, cool give-aways or see extraordinary happenings at booths that you would like to pass along to other Twitter followers.
Let’s keep the communication going, at AWFS Vegas and beyond.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.