BAYPORT, Minn. – Window and door manufacturer Andersen Corp. says it will return to the International Builders Show next year, featuring its latest products and employee-driven innovation. IBS 2017 runs January 10-12 in Orlando.
Over the past five years, Andersen says it has invested heavily in product development and plans to use the 2017 IBS event to showcase its enhanced product portfolio.
“We’ve dramatically grown both our products and services in the last five years, and we are excited to show our builder customers the depth of our expanded offerings,” said Sal Abbate, senior VP and chief sales and marketing officer at Andersen Corporation. “We want to continue to demonstrate to the builder community our unwavering commitment to providing different and better products and services for their building projects.”
Abbate highlights some of Andersen new products and services in the last five years including:
• The Architectural Collection: premium windows and patio doors with fully integrates Andersen A-Series and E-Series products.
• Weiland Acquisition: Andersen acquired Weiland Sliding Doors and Windows, Inc. to augment its door business and lead the “big door” category
• World Class Service: Andersen’s hallmark commitment to customer service has continued to grow and expand
• Contemporary Styling: Andersen offers the broadest selection of contemporary-styled windows and doors at every price point.
• Smart Home Technology: Patented VeriLock were named a Consumer Electronic Show 2016 Innovation Award Honoree.
• ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2015 Recognition: Andersen launched a new triple pane glass offering for A-Series windows with options that were recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2015.**
Abbate also notes that Andersen led the fenestration industry as the company released the industry’s first Environmental Product Declaration.
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) organizes the Builders' Show show, which will be held in Orlando, Florida in January 2017.
“We are delighted that Andersen Windows has decided to rejoin the International Builders’ Show and will be exhibiting at the upcoming 2017 event,” said NAHB Chairman Ed Brady, a builder and developer from Bloomington, Ill. “Andersen has always generated a lot of excitement at the show and our attendee surveys over the last few years show it has been one of the companies most often looked for at the IBS, but not found. So we are pleased to welcome them back to the show and know that NAHB members and IBS Attendees also eagerly await their return.”
Privately hgeld, Andersen was founded in 1903 and employs nearly 11,000 people in locations across North America. andersencorporation.com.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.