Lincolnshire, IL-- Early Bird registration discounts end this week, on March 22, for the 2015 Cabinets & Closets 2-day Expo and April 14 industry conference.
Early Bird two-day admission to the April 15-16 Expo is currently $15.00. After March 22, access to the Expo floor increases to $25.00.
An Early Bird April 14 conference pass is currently $275.00 – which includes 2-day admission to the Expo Floor. After March 22, the all-day conference increases to $350.00
“We’ve got a busy event on tap” said Woodworking Network publisher Laurel Didier, “At Cabinets & Closets, you can get up to speed on what’s happening in the industry and make connections to grow your business. It’s a great time to be in the marketplace and you don’t want to miss out.”
Visit www.cabinetsandclosetsexpo.com for updated event information including an updated conference schedule and expo floor schedule, list of 70 exhibitors, Expo Hall Floor plan and access to Cabinets & Closets on-line registration.
Highlights of 2015 Cabinets & Closets event include:
April 14 Conference Program sponsored by JB Cutting, Inc:
- First-ever Design track -- along with a cabinets track and a closets track – featuring presentations from Houzz.com, NKBA and other industry professionals
- Plus Closets Plant tour 3:00-5:30 open to all conference tracks
- Networking lunch and conference reception
April 15 & 16 Expo:
- Plus Closets Plant tour included in admission (April 14 3:00-5:30)
- Free presentations at floor opening including “How to do Business on Houzz”
- Woodworking Inventors Forum
- Silent and live auction to benefit Woodworking Career Alliance – sponsored by Cabinet Vision
- Industry Awards reception – sponsored by Timber Products Company
Last week, due to overwhelming participation in this year’s event, Woodworking Network had to expand Cabinets & Closets accommodations to the Embassy Suites Hotel Schaumburg/Woodfield. Particpants can call 1-847-397-1313 to reserve room nights.
For more information, contact: Carroll Henning, 847-415-8024
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.