Cabinet Makers 2014 Benchmark Study Looks at Payroll Rates
By David Grulke | Posted: 04/01/2014 12:23PM
Milwaukee, WI - The Cabinet Makers Association 2014 Benchmark Study full report version is now available for immediate download.
This 131-page exhaustive report details all answers from a record number of over 800 respondents. The report also includes charts, graphs and data tables all broken out by regional geography, by annual sales volume and by number of employees. You'll be able to compare the following within the pages of this report:
• Shop size, showroom availability, market radius served and similar items
• Payroll hourly rates for various job functions based on years of experience
• Owner's earnings, Owner's salary vs draw or other compensation
• Software, hardware and other product preferences
• Trade show and trade media preferences
• Annual sales totals vs. number of employees
• Types of typical projects vs sales volume
• CNC presence or absence based on geographical area
• Sales results and optimism levels for the coming year based on geography
• Much More!
Here is that link to the Cabinet Makers Assocation 2014 Benchmark Study
About the Author