Red Book

Best Practices Guide

Components, Hardware & Assembly

5 Tips for easing the labor in fine trim carpentry

Remodeling projects emphasize indoor work in the colder months, and many remodelers are focusing their efforts on interior projects such as trim. Paslode, a manufacturer of fastening products, has identified five common problems encountered by trim carpenters and has provided tips on how to avoid them

FDMC Magazine

Wood machine set-up: the time-wasting culprit fingered in new study

Successful set-up time reduction efforts - a pillar of lean production - allow wood products manufacturers to reduce their lead-time and their work in process inventory (WIP), letting them be efficient even as they shrink batch sizes, shows a new study by Virginia Tech and FDMC magazine.


to our redesigned homepage!

Scroll Down for more stories