LINCOLNSHIRE, IL – Submissions are now being accepted for Wood Products magazine’s 24th annual WOOD 100 Report, the exclusive program that details the manufacturing, marketing, business and other strategies helping wood products companies not only survive, but thrive in these challenging economic times.
In order to be considered, a company must primarily be a secondary manufacturer of solid wood or composite panel products in North America, as well as generated sales of at least $250,000 since 2010. Submission is free, and the deadline for all entries is July 31, 2013.
The online WOOD 100 entry form will ask companies for information such as its business specialty and size, its top challenges and/or opportunities, and details on the steps in production, marketing or management it has taken to succeed.
Those firms selected for inclusion will be:
1. Positioned as an industry leader to customers, peers and analysts
2. Honored at live events and featured in special webcasts
3. Profiled in the September issue of Wood Products magazine
4. Featured on WoodworkingNetwork.com
5. Receive priority invitations for panels and other events
Past participants in the WOOD 100 Report have included Wellborn Cabinet, BriMar Wood Innovations, Decore-ative Specialties, ALC-Collegedale, Northern Contours, Oshkosh Designs, Closet America, Conestoga Wood Specialties and a host of other manufacturers.