ACSP Hosted Designer Day - Thursday - April 10, 2014
By Dave Skinner | Posted: 03/18/2014 3:07PM
Dave Skinner, ACSP As the leading association for the closet design industry, the ACSP is delighted to be partnering with industry colleagues for a first time ever "Deep Dive" Into Design program.
For the first time in our 10 year history, we're dedicating a day of education to closet design, since it's now as important to what we do as machinery, melamine and hardware.
This event will be in addition to the CCCE event and will be co-located with the Expo for your convenience.
See hardware, supplies, equipment and software at Cabinets & Closets Expo. Learn more and register. Please join us for this one-of-a-kind day that includes:
How to Use Technology to Drive Sales and Improve Designs
• This fast-paced, insight filled session will help you discover ways to increase customer satisfaction through using technology with your design efforts
• Ways to save time (seriously!) by incorporating tools like design software and online meetings
• Ideas and insights that lead to better client communication, which leads to more sales with better designs that lead to smoother installations
Brought to you by the brilliant technological minds at KCD Software
The How and Why of Incorporating and Selling Lighting in Closets
We’re gathering the best and the “brightest” (get it) to give us the low down on how to get higher voltage into our closet designs. This expert panel will provide specifics as well as answer any questions you have about incorporating lighting safely and stylishly into your projects.
Brought to you by shining stars of the industry and moderated by an award winning designer
When It Comes to Closet Design Options, It’s No Longer Black and White
Like it or not, the days of white, almond and black are gone. Today’s closet client wants color. And texture. And any other item that can make their closet their “dream closet”. Get a mega dose of design inspiration and swim into the deep end of color, texture and different ways to utilize both to spice up your design and help make your client’s closet “all about them.”
Brought to you by cutting edge leaders from our industry
How To Use “Houzz” to Bring Home Profitable Projects
This platform is an interior design phenomenon and takes customers so deep into the world of design, they may feel like Alice in the rabbit hole. This presentation will give you specific, actionable items you can take as a design professional to make this platform work for you. Your learning outcomes will include:
● Why price is not the most important factor
● What SEO (search engine optimization) benefits come from participation on Houzz.
● How to feature your Ideabooks & Projects and so they get seen by potential clients and the media
● Tips and Action Steps to elevate your profile and make it work for you 24/7
Brought to you by two of the most fun professionals in the industry (we’ll leave it to you to vote on how smart they are) Richie DeMarco and Denise Butchko
About the Author
27th International Wood Processing Machinery, Cutting Tools and Hand Tools Fair and INTERMOB-17th International Furniture Components, Accessories, Forestry Products and Wood Technologies FairIstanbul